This BMW is best viewed at our website, where you can see the entire set of HD pics. and an individual video
Just copy and paste the following link to get familiar with our program.
Advantages of buying from us
* 2-year warranty
* Free delivery Germany-wide
* All our vehicles come with a fresh safety inspection
* 99% Approval on financing - regardless of credit (Min down $1000)
Comments: BEAUTIFUL FULLY LOADED ALL WHEEL DRIVE SEDAN. LOTS OF TORQUE. WELL MAINTAINED AND GREAT LOOKING. GREEN STICKER ON EMISSIONS. GREEN STICKER ON EMISSIONS.
TAX-FREE TO ID CARDHOLDERS!
Car Information and Installed Features:
MILEAGE 208,000 KMS, 130,000 MLS
E series E90
Power 170 KW, 231 HORSEPOWER
Transmission STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC
Color SILVER METALLIC
Upholstery BLACK LEATHER
ALL WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKES
FACTORY ALARM WITH REMOTE ENTRY
NAVIGATION BMW PROFESSIONAL
CRUISE CONTROL W/ BRAKE FUNCTION
4 WHEEL DRIVE (X-DRIVE)
PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (P.D.C.) REAR
XENON LIGHTS ADAPTIVE WITH CLEANING SYSTEM
INTERIOR REARVIEW MIRROR W/ AUTO DIP
LEATHER SPORT MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
COMFORT PACKAGE / ACCESS
BMW ASSIST & TELE SERVICES
SEAT HEATING DRIVER/PASSENGER
STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE
BRUSHED ALUMINUM INTERIOR
AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL WITH A/C
SUN BLIND REAR
THROUGH LOADING SYSTEM
GLASS ROOF ELECTRICAL
RAIN AND LIGHT SENSORS
BMW ALUMINUM RIMS
BRAND NEW TIRES
Advantages of diesel engines;
1) Diesels get great mileage. They typically deliver 25 to 30 percent better fuel economy than similarly performing gasoline engines. Diesels also can deliver as much or more fuel economy than traditional gasoline-electric hybrids, depending on the models involved and whatever rapidly developing automotive technology achieves.
2) Diesel fuel is one of the most efficient and energy dense fuels available today. Because it contains more usable energy than gasoline, it delivers better fuel economy.
3) Diesels have no spark plugs or distributors. Therefore, they never need ignition tune-ups.
4) Diesel engines are built more ruggedly to withstand the rigors of higher compression. Consequently, they usually go much longer than gas-powered vehicles before they require major repairs. Diesels hold the longevity record with several vehicles clocking more than 900,000 miles on their original engines! You may not want to hang onto the same vehicle for 900,000 miles, but longevity and dependability like that can sure help with trade-in and resale values.
5) Because of the way it burns fuel, a diesel engine provides far more torque to the driveshaft than does a gasoline engine. As a result, most modern diesel passenger cars are much faster from a standing start than their gas-powered counterparts. What’s more, diesel-powered trucks, SUVs, and cars also can out-tow gas-powered vehicles while still delivering that improved fuel economy.
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY AT THE FOLLOWING LINK;
DO NOT CONTACT US THROUGH BOOKOO
CONTACT US THROUGH OUR EMAIL:
WE REFRAIN FROM BOOKOO CORRESPONDENCE DUE TO SCAMMERS/SPAMMERS