Luxury End Unit Townhome in Mainz
€3298 by Mike in Wiesbaden
Greetings! And if you’re new to the area, welcome to the beautiful cities of Mainz, Wiesbaden and the fantastic “Rheingau” and “Rheinhessen” area :)
This charming end unit townhome is located in a quiet residential area.
It’s hands down a very good location in Mainz if you’re working on Clay /Amelia Earhart/McCully Barracks.
Perfect for a walk/bike downtown or to the oldtown and the Rhein river
The house is located at the end of an alley with many friendly neighbors.
Also perfect for driving or public transportation.
- Rent: € 2600: includes water, trash and
sewage, and twice a year garden pruning service. An all incl. rent is negotiable.
-Move in ready: payment of one month rent, and typical two months’ rent as security deposit,
but no agent or realtor fee for the tenant!
-No LQA reconciliation required - since all the utilities are included.
-Simple, stress free & easy renting experience: Professionally managed property; English
speaking assistance when needed
- first letting after American owners’ PCS
- freshly painted with recent updates
- approximately 140 m²
- End unit townhome with spacious living on three levels, plus a basement
- Ground floor/first floor: Living room/dining room with wood-burning stove and access
to terrace and the large garden, built-in IKEA kitchen with all appliances, guest WC/half
- Second floor: Master bedroom with walk-in closet and two additional bedrooms
- Third floor: big, open room for guests, home office, or additional bedroom for children,
- Basement: two large rooms, once with sauna/shower, the other with washer/dryer.
Additional freezer and refrigerator/freezer. Steps leading to the garden. Shelving and
storage closets left for tenants’ use.
- 3 mobile air conditioning units have been left in the house for tenant use
- High speed internet is available (tenant responsible for contract, not included in rent).
Devolo devices left for tenants to allow for Internet in all rooms.
- Large garden includes beds for vegetables and fruits, plum tree, flowering plants,
garden shed with small playhouse for kids on top
- Tandem garage on property with opener, exit to garden, additional parking spot in front
of the garage
- 25 min. drive to Clay Kaserne, Amelia Earheart, and Hainerberg (Commissary/PX,
- 15 min. to McCully/Wackernheim
- 40 min via bus (lines 6/ 28) to Clay Kaserne
- on the DODEA school bus route
- REWE supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, and Döner/pizza within a short walking distance
- German elementary school in walking distance, Gymnasium (German secondary
school) 10 min. bike ride
- 15 min. walking distance to Bundesliga Stadium (soccer “Mainz 05”)
- 10 min. walking distance to Mainz University
- 20/25 min. walking distance to downtown, bus stop to main train station and downtown
right around the corner (bus line 6)
- Discover and enjoy the flair of the old wine restaurants
- Neighborhood: Muenchfeld/Hartenberg on a quiet alley with no through traffic.
- POC: Mike
(Please email first for questions and viewings)
Property Type: End unit townhome
Living Space : 141 sqm / 1517 sqft
Usable Area (e.g., basement): 48 sqm / 517 sqft
Number of floors: 4
Bed rooms: 3/4
Bath: 1 full, 2 half baths, shower in basement
Furnished Kitchen: Y
Historical Building: N
Year of Construction: 1961
Type of Heating: Gas/Electric
Parking: tandem garage with additional pad in front of the garage
Pets: no fighting dogs
Posted in: Rental - by owner
4 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!