HP Z560 Digital Entertainment Center running Windows 10.
Can send pictures upon request.
Wireless Keyboard with integrated roller mouse,
Power & Monitor Cables
Upgraded video card.
Pictures show exact item.
This multimedia powerhouse from HP puts a world of entertainment options at your fingertips — from regular and High-Definition TV broadcasts to movies, music, games, and digital photos. Housing a Media Center PC inside its handsome brushed-aluminum chassis, the Z560 is one of the most versatile audio/video components we've ever seen.
Enjoy easy access to music, movies, TV shows, and digital photos — all from a single component. HP's Z560 features a sleek brushed-aluminum chassis that looks right at home in your living room, yet it contains a powerful Media Center PC that's positively brimming with entertainment possibilities.
• Component-style chassis matches traditional A/V gear
• Windows 10. Also runs Linux cleanly.
• built-in ATSC HDTV tuner (compatible with High-Definition broadcasts)
• Dual (2) built-in standard NTSC TV tuners (compatible with cable, satellite, & over-the-air TV)
• 300GB hard drive
• recordable DVD/CD drive with LightScribe disc labeling technology
• front-panel text display
• built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) capability
• front-panel memory card reader accepts:
CompactFlash® (Type I & II), IBM Microdrive®, SD (Secure Digital®), MultiMediaCard®,
Memory Stick® (including Memory Stick PRO®), SmartMedia®, and xD-Picture™ Cards
• FM tuner with pause and replay capabilities
• remote control
• Dimensions 17"W x 4-3/8"H x 17-3/4"D; Net Weight 24.47lbs
• 1 audio, 3 A/V (including 3 S-video and 1 front-panel) inputs
• 2 RF inputs for cable/antenna signals
• FM antenna input
• DVI digital video output for compatible TVs
• analog video output, including composite, S-video, component video, and RGB (D-sub 15-pin)
• optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
• analog 7.1-channel audio output
• 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port
• 2 FireWire (IEEE 1394) ports
• 4-pin front-panel port for digital camcorders
• 6-pin rear-panel port
• 6 USB 2.0 ports (including 2 front-panel)
PC Hardware Specs:
• 3.0GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 processor 530 with Hyper-Threading Technology
• 6 GB system memory (DDR PC3200 SDRAM)
• Disc write speeds: 16X DVD+R, 8X DVD-R, 4X DVD+RW or DVD-RW, 40X CD-R, 24X CD-RW
• Disc read speeds: 16X DVD-ROM, 40X CD-ROM
• AMD Radeon HD5450 with 512MB video memory
• integrated Intel High Definition Audio chipset with 7.1-channel capability
• HP Z560 Digital Entertainment Center
• Wireless Keyboard with integrated Roll Mouse
• Wireless remote control
• AC cord
• Speakers Amplified.
Posted in: Computer
8 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!